Friday, December 31, 2010

Old Friends Are The Best

On the Thursday before Christmas, when I got off work, I headed to Wynne to see Brooke and Michelle. They come in every year for Christmas and I always try my best to see them. Since we were going to Springdale for Christmas this year, this was the only time I would be able to see them. Kara, Leslie, Hannah, Melanie, and Zach all ended up making plans to be in Wynne too so we would get to hang out for a little while. Mom took us to Brooke's dad house and we all just drank and snacked and tried our best to catch up with everyone! We had the best time! Jay came with Hannah and Cassie and Adam stopped by for a little bit too! Melanie, Kara, and I all had to get up early Christmas Eve morning to head back home. I was so tired but it was so worth it! These friends are some of my oldest and best!


Me and Cassie

All just laughing and visiting!

Zach, Brooke, Kara, Melanie, Me, Leslie

Brooke, Me, and Michelle
I just love these two!!

Leslie and Zach

Melanie, Kara, and Brooke

Brooke and her sister-in-law, Karen

Michelle and Brooke

Hannah, Kara, Leslie, Me, Zach, Melanie, and Brooke

Kara, Melanie, and Leslie

Kara and Brooke!
I think it is hilarious how Brooke's eye is smashed into Kara's face! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment