Friday, December 31, 2010

Bramell Christmas 2010

When I got back from Wynne Christmas Eve morning, I wrapped a few last minute gifts and packed up and Jonathan and I headed to Springdale to spend Christmas with Rhonda, Lee, Becca, Carley, and Evan! This was the first year that we haven't all gone home for Christmas, on Christmas. It was just too hard for Rhonda and Lee and the 3 kids to try and haul all the presents and diapers and suitcases and the other 100 things they need back and forth. This was the also the first year that Jonathan and I didn't go to his Maw Maw's house for Christmas morning breakfast. We missed all his family but wanted to spend Christmas this year with the kids. It was so much fun watching Becca this year. She is finally old enough to understand the whole Santa concept and what it all means. She made cookies for Santa and left him hot chocolate and his reindeer celery. She got everything that she asked Santa for in her letter.

When we got to Springdale on Friday, I took Becca to the movies. I had promised her that I would take her to Yogi and Boo Boo all by ourselves. When she was at our house at Thanksgiving, we saw the commercial for the movie. I have always called her Boo or Boo Boo. When the commercial was over, she looked at me and said, "Boo Boo, like I'm your Boo Boo?" I thought that was sweet and told her, "yes, just like you my Boo Boo." She really is such a sweet little girl. I love her to pieces!! She has only been to the movies 2 other times. Once with Ashley and once during potty training. That movie was spent mostly in the bathroom. I was worried how she would do but she did great. We had a good time and the movie was cute. We took this picture before we left.

Santa came to see Becca, Carley, and Evan

This was Becca when she first walked over to see what Santa left for her.

Everyone gathering around to check out all the presents.

Carley and Becca playing with the babies new toy.

Evan and Carley sitting back and waiting on their presents!

They are both getting so strong and stiffing up when you change their diaper or when they get mad!

Evan is playing with his Bumbo and Carley is playing with her feet.

I thought this was sweet. Becca is helping Evan open one of his presents from me and Jonathan.

This is one of my favorite pictures EVER of Carley! I just love the expression on her face!

Becca opening her big gift from me and Jonathan. We got her a matching umbrella, raincoat, and rain boots. She LOVED them!

She is so funny! She had asked Rhonda for an umbrella for Christmas???!!!

All decked out and ready for some rain!
(I love Evan in this picture! He is just staring up at Becca!)

So sweet!

Rhonda and Lee got me and Jonathan new stockings! I just love these so much! They are beautiful and just what we wanted! Ours were so old and ugly! :)

Jonathan is such a good Uncle!

Rhonda and Carley aka Tator Tot

Lee said that at his house growing up, Santa always left an orange in their stocking. I thought that was unique. Rhonda, Lee, and Becca all got oranges in their stockings this year! :)

She was really digging down deep!!

She liked what Santa left for her.

I love that sweet smile!

Becca had also asked Santa for a snow globe with real snow that she could shake up!

Lee and Becca playing Candyland, another Santa present.

Carley getting burped after her breakfast!

Evan and Uncle T! He is such a happy baby!

I know I say this all the time but my oh my, look at those big ol' blue eyes!!!


1 comment:

  1. Great job on the pics and posts, TP! I really enjoyed seeing pics of what I missed and evidence of what took place when we were all together.

    Love to all...
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete