Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Brianna!!!

I went to Little Rock on Saturday (the 18th) to finish up my Christmas shopping. When I finished up, I went to Leslie and Adam's house in Maumelle to celebrate Brianna's birthday! I can't believe how time flies! She is such a big girl now! The Lovell crew was there too. We had a great time visiting and playing with the kids. I think that I got some good picture of the kids. Adam's parents and sister Julie and her kids were there too. I hadn't seen Julie in a while so it was nice to see visit with her and meet her new baby girl! I am stealing a few pictures from Kara's blog since she got some good ones!

Brianna, the Birthday Girl!!!

Cute Elmo cake!

Brianna and Heidi (Kara's oldest girl)

Harlow (Kara's baby)

I love this mischievous look on her face!

Me, Leslie, and Kara :)

Brianna kept eating with two spoons! Too funny!

Kara, Harlow and Brianna

Brianna and Leslie

This is Emily, Adam's sister's little girl. She is 5 months old and just a sweetie pie!

Harlow, Kara, and Emily

Brianna and Mrs. Gail opening presents!

Brianna, Leslie, and baby boy to be named later.....

Brianna was getting the hang of opening the presents!

I loved her facial expressions!

Harlow looked so cute in her boots!!

Harlow and Matt chillin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment