Monday, May 10, 2010

We are bloggers now!!!

I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now but just couldn't think of a good name. Since most everyone calls me TP now, I have decided on TP's Teepee! (thanks mom for the idea) I am not quite sure why I am starting a blog since we don't have kids yet, but thought someone out there may be interested in Jonathan and I and our crazy lives. lol

Jonathan and I have been working on our house more than anything lately. We bought our 1st home in July 2009 and have been doing upgrades (very slowly) since. We are converting the "man cave" into a drop down den. This is a huge project that we have decided to tackle ourselves instead of paying someone else to do it! It is really hard for us to justify paying someone $50 an hour in labor to do what we can do ourselves. It will be worth it in the end.

The other exciting event we are awaiting is the arrival of Rhonda and Lee's babies! They have finally picked names. Evan Wyatt and Carley Fran! We can't wait to meet them. Rhonda hopefully has about 7 weeks left, although she may argue with the hopefully part! lol Bless her heart....she is so tired and said she thinks she might explode! But I think she looks beautiful. We had a baby shower for her this past weekend in Fayetteville and she got a lot of great stuff! Mom, Nanny, Aunt Pam, and Aunt Nanette also came up for the shower! We had a house full. Poor Lee was way out numbered!











The diaper cakes I made!


Just precious!!

Me and Rhonda


The family minus Nanny


Rhonda's KD friends


Nanny and Becca! I just love this picture!

1 comment:

  1. Good job, TP! Glad to see you've started your blog..... It will come in handy and help us keep up with you and Jonathan. I enjoyed my visit with the fam in Fayetteville. Love you and hope to see you soon!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete