Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Andrea's Wedding In Hot Springs

On April 23rd, (I know that I am blogging about April and it is June, almost July, but see the three previous post!) we went to Hot Springs to watch a very dear friend of mine get married. Andrea and Jody got married at the Hot Springs Botanical Gardens and it was beautiful. Our other great friend, Brooke, flew in from D.C. to be there. We stayed and Mary's lake house in Hot Springs with Brooke, Aaron, and Mary. They were very gracious and we had the best time. Aaron Jr. and Karen and the boys were there for the wedding. After the wedding, we went on a boat ride around the lake. It was a beautiful afternoon and the water was beautiful!!


This is the chapel at the Gardens. It was very pretty!

This was along a pathway through the gardens. The sound was wonderful.

Me and my hubby

Me and Brooke! I love this picture! I can't wait until October when we vacation with Brooke and Michelle!

I think I caught him off guard.

Andrea getting ready to say I do!

Andrea and Brooke
aka
(Smalls and Homes)
I have so many wonderful memories of these two ladies! For those that don't know, we lived together my sophomore and their junior year in college in Jonesboro. Stacey also lived with us. Crazy times but I wouldn't trade them for anything!! I have known them all since grade school. I love these girls so much!!!!

Beautiful Bride!


Our Captain and Aaron

A jet skier catching our wake

Some dinner boat/showboat thingy

There were some beautiful houses on the lake but this one was the biggest by far! It was enormous. I want to say Aaron said it was something like 8,000 square feet!

Tyto and Homes drinking it up!!!
Love this picture too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment