Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekend In Wynne

I blogged yesterday but when I went to see who commented...it deleted my post! AGHHH!! So here we go again!

On Friday, I headed to Wynne to see Mom, Dad, and The Bramell's! This was the first trip to Wynne since Evan and Carley were born and I don't think they will be back for a while! Bless their heart's!!! It is just too much to travel across the state with babies needing to eat every 3 hours!

Mom met Rhonda in Russellville on Wednesday to pick up Becca. She stayed at Grammy's all by herself Wednesday and Thursday night. Dad picked Becca up from Mom on Friday afternoon and so when I got into town I headed over to his house to see them. Becca was so excited to see me and just ran and jumped into my arms giving me lots of loving!! She is just the funniest thing! She then asked me where her present was that I told her I was bringing! lol Rhonda and Lee were right behind me and dropped the babies off to visit with us while they went to eat by themselves! They deserved a break and really enjoyed their nice quiet dinner. After Dad's, we all headed over to Mom's house to unload and get settled. Mom and I decided that Rhonda and Lee needed a break so we took baby duty Friday night. We finally went to bed around 1:00 am and then I was back up at 3 am to feed Carley. Mom did most of the hard work so I only had to get up that once. I had to wake Rhonda and Becca up at 10 am on Saturday!!! Rhonda said that was the most sleep she has gotten since the babies were born! HA!

On Saturday, we had a house full of company. Aunt Nanette, Nanny, and Aunt Pam came to see The Bramell crew! Aunt Pam hadn't met Evan and Carley yet so she was very excited to see them! We ordered BBQ for lunch and I brought a Cave City watermelon. We just all hung out and played with Becca, Carley, and Evan. Everyone brought Becca presents so she really thought that she was special! I couldn't imagine us spoiling her! LOL! Later that afternoon, Sandy came over to see us! It was such a special treat for us to get to see and visit with Sandy.

Jonathan didn't come to Wynne until Saturday afternoon. He had to stay in Batesville because he was finalist in a contest to win $3500 worth prizes from a local John Deere dealership. It was a lawn mower with buggy, weed eater, and leaf blower! There were 100 finalist and then they drew 40 names. He was in the 40 but didn't win. He ended up winning a shirt and Travelers tickets. So when he was done he headed our way. After spending a little while at Mom's, we headed to his Aunt's house to celebrate Maw Maw's birthday. It was nice getting to see some of his family. After that, we headed back out to Dad's to visit a little more with Rhonda, Dad, and the babies. It was a long day and I was wore out. Jonathan and I decided that we wanted to drive back Saturday night and boy am I glad that we did. From what Mom said, the Bramell babies and Becca were up and down all night.

Jonathan will be meeting Rhonda in Russellville this Thursday afternoon to get Becca for her first ever trip to TP's and Uncle T's by herself! She is so excited and so are we! I will have a lot of great pics to post next week!

Nanny and Carley

Nanny and Evan

Aunt Nanette and Becca! She is such a little stinker!

Aunt Nanette and Evan

Evan! He looks like an old man! Rhonda calls him Benjamin!

Evan talking to Aunt Pam!

Aunt Pam and Evan

Aunt Pam and Evan

I think he was practicing calling the hogs! He is trying to learn! LOL

Sleeping Beauty

Look at those long eyelashes!! She is just precious!

BIG blue eyes!!

Being a baby is hard work!

They are buddies!!

Checking each other out!

Sandy, Halson, and Carley

Sandy and sweet Carley

Rhonda, Evan, Sandy, and Carley

4 comments:

  1. I want copies of these pics, please! I got out my camera to see what pics I had taken and was upset to realize that I had only taken 2 pics, and both were of the twins! Taking care of (and entertaining) a 3 year old takes up LOTS of time.....and then, with the house full on Saturday and cameras flashing, I just assumed more were taken with my camera. Or it could be that after being up most of Friday night, I just didn't think straight.... It was good to see everyone. Come see me again when you can. (BTW....your Aunt Nanette's name is spelled with 1 n in the middle, not 2)

    Love you both....
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my post has disappeared! I am so mad because it takes so long to do a post!!!!!!! AGH!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang blogger...i want to read about your fun visit to wynne!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great post Tracy! I was happy to see a post about the weekend with Rhonda & her babies. I cannot imagine traveling with 3 kids, 2 being so little. We haven't braved an Arkansas trip quite yet...maybe in September. I'm sure your whole family LOVED having them there!
    You guys are going to have such a fun weekend with Becca. She'll have all the attention!

    ReplyDelete