Tuesday, July 20, 2010

For Kara

This blog is for Kara! She asked when I started this blog if I was going to be a "good blogger" or a "bad blogger." Good meaning post on a regular basis and bad meaning...well, not. I haven't blogged since the first week of July so I knew if I didn't update with something, she would talk about this weekend and accuse me of being a "bad blogger!" ;)

I'm not uploading any pics this week because for one, we haven't done anything very exciting in the past few weeks and two, our "project birdhouse" (lol, I know people!) is not done. The last 2 weekends Jonathan and I have built about 6 or so birdhouses! We have been having so much fun doing this! And yes, I know we are dorks! We are now in the painting and decorating stages. I can't wait to show them off. We have even thought about selling some. They are so cheap to make and folks will buy anything personalized and unique.

This weekend we are going to Fayetteville to see the Bramell's and then Sunday I am going to eat lunch with all my girls! I can't wait! Pics next post for sure!

2 comments:

  1. You are right. i thought you were flaking when it came to the blog---lots of people give it up, which is fine, not for them. i just always enjoy other peoples so much, i don't like it when they just quit or post every 6 months or so. of course people probably don't even read mine anymore---i probably post too much. but i do it more for me, and my kids. i always enjoy looking back on our lives and there is no better way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etsy is a great place for selling handmade stuff like that! And I can't wait to see them. We may be interested in one, although Adam told me no birdhouses on the deck. He doesn't want birds pooping all over his newly stained deck. ;)

    ReplyDelete