Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pretty Flowers

Another thing that I have noticed since we became homeowners is that I love to work in the flowerbeds and yard! I think I get this from my Mom and Aunt Pam! (That is a good thing!) I posted about a month ago that when we got back from vacation that I spent a day planting flowers in the bed that my tulips were. Well, my flowers, except for one kind I got, are SO BEAUTIFUL! I love getting home each day and going out to see which ones are blooming and which ones have new buds. We bought a sprinkler and have been watering the flowerbeds and also the yard the past week. I never thought I would be that person that cared if my yard turned brown because it is 100 degrees outside and hasn't rained in forever. But, I am that person! HA! Hopefully, our yard won't die. So far, it seems to be working.


No comments:

Post a Comment