Friday, June 25, 2010

Leslie's Surprise Birthday Party

On Saturday, June 12th, Leslie turned 30!! Jonathan and I left from Fayetteville on Saturday after the babies were born and headed to Leslie and Adam's to surprise Leslie for her birthday. She didn't have a clue and we had a great time! Matt grilled burgers and hotdogs. I loved having all the babies around me this weekend! First Carley, Evan, and Becca and then Brianna, Heidi, and Harlow. Jonathan and I ended up spending the night so we could have a some drinks. So, Leslie decides I need to drink some fruity little rum drink and fixes me 2. I was remembering why I only drink beer into the wee hours of the morning and the entire next day...not pretty at all! Leslie and I were so excited that Kara got to stay too so we stayed up chatting for a while. It was fun to get some Kara and Leslie time. I have lots of pics!

Matt and Harlow chillin out while we wait on Leslie to get home.

Harlow is just SO precious!


I gave Kara a tiny break and fed Harlow her dinner. She is just the sweetest little thing!

Harlow and Kara

Leslie was so surprised to see us!

Hugs!

The Borden's

Adam and Brianna

Sweet Brianna

I love this picture!

Matt taking care of the cooking.

Jonathan, Adam, and Adam's friend that I don't remember his name...sorry...lol




So then Brianna and I decided that were going to learn/teach her how to use the camera. We got a few pretty good shots! lol I love her expression in the first picture.


You can tell by the look on her face that she is loving this!

C-H-E-E-S-E

Kara and Harlow

Brianna and Kara (this is just too sweet!)

Leslie and her cake! (Notice the tealight candle! HA!)

Heidi and Matt

Our sweet friend Keri and Bri

The Lovell girls

Steve even stopped by to celebrate for a little bit! It was good to visit with him!

Kara, Matt, Leslie, Adam, Jonathan and I always try to get together for each of our birthday's every year. Sometimes we make it but this past year, we didn't miss anyone's birthday celebration! Here's to many more! We have the greatest friends!

3 comments:

  1. brianna was loving my camera today...see what you started, lol! i love lots of your pictures and plan to steal them. the one of me and bri looking at each other is hilarious, because we have the same hair-do. loved all the new blogs, fence-you did great!
    KARA

    ReplyDelete
  2. bri that is a sweet little mouth you have, come to me lets not waste it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iwouldn't last very long in bri if I had my way w her good pussy will make me get off quick. no worry baby I'll make sure you're satisfied and full as my fingers and tongue explore your vag opening

    ReplyDelete