Tuesday, April 30, 2013

23 Weeks

      This pregnancy is really going by fast!  I am still feeling pretty good.  I am having the occasional heartburn but not too bad.  Nothing that Tum's isn't taking care of, I just hope that it doesn't get any worse.  I guess my biggest complaint right now is my tail bone hurts.  I can't get comfortable sitting for any small length of time.  Our trip to Florida in 3 weeks is going to be very interesting to say the least!  I am looking into buying some kind of cushion to help make me more comfortable.  Although I am looking very pregnant at this point, I still get random people asking me if I am pregnant.  I have learned that a lot of people do not have filters!!!  I have been told that I am huge.  I have been asked numerous times if there is just one in there and, "Are you sure?"  Um, yes, thanks for asking, Dillhole!  I was asked last week how many weeks I had left.  Um, months?  Again, thanks!  LOL  The girls at the cardiac clinic did another ultrasound and they are 100% sure it is a girl.  They also told me that she looked long.  They got very good pictures of her arms, legs, and hands.  Jonathan keeps saying she is a giant.  Probably my luck!
      Piper is a VERY active baby!  I feel her moving a lot.  Yesterday, she was jigged up BIG TIME!  I can only imagine how it will be when I am bigger.  Jonathan can feel her kick now.  I noticed my belly move from the outside for the first time this past weekend.  She would kick and I could see my belly just move a little.  Really neat!  My app says that she is as big as a grapefruit this week.  She weighs about a pound now! 
      Jonathan is very excited and pretty funny about it all right now.  He is buying a pack of diapers each week when he goes grocery shopping.  He has also decided that he wants to stay home with Piper.  I love that!  Saves us on daycare money and I feel safer knowing she is being taken care of by her Daddy.  Jonathan has started working on her room.  He is dry walling first, then painting.   I have her bedding picked out and we have ordered the rocker/glider.  I have to order the rug and find a dresser.  We still a lot to do in what seems like a short amount of time. 

Here is my 23 week pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment