Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Flowers

I thought I would also post about my fall mums! They are just so beautiful and I wanted to document how pretty they were while in full bloom. Some of these pics were last week and then some were taken today! I love pulling into the driveway and seeing these. It just makes my smile.

Our mums of each side of our door.

I think this big orange one is just beautiful!




This yellow one still has a ton of blooms!


'My pretty yard decorations!

This is Jack. He is the newest addition! We got him in Fort Walton Beach at the kite store! His head spins around when the wind blows.

This is the fullest of the mums! It is a maroon color.


Just beautiful!

This one is Jonathan's favorite. This pic was last week.....

....and this week!



And this purple ones smells the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment