Monday, October 4, 2010

YEA!!! It is finally Fall!

This is my favorite time of year. I love all the beautiful colors of the fall season, the cooler weather, and bonfires! This past weekend, the weather was just perfect so Jonathan and I went down to the local nursery and bought some beautiful mums. We also got a few bales of hay. Then we went by the produce stand down the road from our house and got some pumpkins and corn stalks. We got home and we went to work on the yard. I planted the 2 big mums in the pots that my flowers were in on the front porch. We had a few things (the scarecrow and spinning leaves thingy, and the welcome sign) from last year. And of course, my beautiful wreath that I made last year too! I went to the dollar store and picked up a few things for the inside. So excited! I would change every room in the house for each season if I could afford it! We even had neighbor stop by and tell us how pretty our house looked! :)

Our entertainment center in our living room.

The dining room table set for fall!

Place mats up close!

Festive!

The wreath I made last year! I am still very proud!

Our fall flag!

The finished product! I think it looks so good!





View from the street!

I am ready for those mums to bloom!

1 comment:

  1. Your house always looks nice. Good job on the fall decor!

    ReplyDelete