Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Jonathan and I got invited to a Halloween party in Greers Ferry Saturday night. We decided to dress up and go! I was a dalmatian and Jonathan was a fireman. I made my outfit and then bought the ears. We had a good time and ended up leaving in time to be home by midnight. lol Yes, we are old! We did get to give candy out to a few trick or treaters. Not as many as we have had in the past. We think they must have gotten a slow start this year. I could only share a few pictures as this was a rowdy bunch!
I thought that we looked cute.

We never got a full length picture but Jonathan had the pants with the reflective strips on them!

Jonathan and Jeremy

Marlboro Man and Harley Davidson

Dr. Feelgood and Nurse Mary Jane

Nurse Mary Jane and a Naughty Policewomen.

No comments:

Post a Comment