Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Piper's First Trip

I wanted to make sure and get newborn pictures of Piper.  So who else would I get to take her pictures than Kim Ginn at Sweet Portrayal?!  She has done Rhonda's kids and family pictures for the past 3 years and is amazing.  So amazing that we were willing to drive 4 1/2 hours to Rogers, Arkansas with a two week old to get them done.  I have only seen one picture as of right now but I can say now that it was for sure worth the drive!  I am on pins and needles waiting to see the rest of them.  Piper did good and stayed asleep most of the time.  Here is the one picture that we have seen.  I can already tell that I am going to have a hard time picking our favorites!!


This just melts my heart!  

We stayed with the Bramell's while we were in NWA.  It was Carley, Evan, and Lee's first time to meet Piper.  The twins were so excited!  While we were there, Cassie, Maye, Kara, Heidi, and Harlow came to spend a few hours with us and meet Piper.  Kara's girls were so excited to hold baby Piper, especially Harlow!  I think she would have stayed on that couch and held her all day if she could have!  It was really sweet to see their excitement.

 Carley and Becca getting some Piper love!

 Silly girls!
 
 

 Heidi and Jonathan playing on the seesaw!  LOL


 Heidi and Maye

 Sweet Harlow!  She gave Piper some good love! 

Cassie finally talked Harlow into giving Piper up!

Heidi's turn!

 All the kids!

I LOVE this picture!!!!

 Evan gave her back about this time!  ;)

And I stole this picture from Kara! Sweet girls!!!


1 comment:

  1. I will give carly and becky some special love make them feel realllly good

    ReplyDelete