Monday, March 14, 2011

Man Cave Update!!!

Again, I know.....I am being a bad blogger. BUT, I really am trying to do better!

Here is the latest with the "man cave" project. We did this about 3 weeks ago. This first picture is of the ceiling. It is hard to tell but it was SO SO VERY uneven, and it was that yucky popcorn ceiling.


SO.....we tore the ceiling down! We needed to do this anyway to rewire for the can lights and ceiling fan. We are going to do a tray ceiling. I am so very excited at how this is going to turn out. And as always, I am very impressed with my handy husband!

Jonathan let me do the whole thing. There is so much I can't do because I don't know how or I am not strong enough so whenever there is a task that I can do, he is more than welcome to sit back and "supervise"!!!

Don't I look beautiful? HA!

Just a few more pics of the finished floor.....


Hopefully it won't be too much longer and we will have a ceiling and the wall framed up/knocked down, and carpet!!!! We are so excited to get this finished!

1 comment:

  1. I am always impressed with the work you guys do! When you get done with yours, how about doing some work for me? I can't wait to come see the progress y'all are making. Keep up the good work; it looks GREAT!

    Love y'all!

    MOM

    ReplyDelete