Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blogging For Dummies

So there needs to be a class that I can go to that will teach me how to blog. I very strongly dislike to the strongest degree this blogging program. I can't figure it out. For the past 2 post, apparently, no one could read the text. I could when I looked at it, but no one else. (But if you read regularly then you know this.) So then I changed something, not sure what, and then I couldn't see the text but everyone said that they could. Great. Yes, I have an ok pretty page BUT, it still isn't what I was trying to do and I just got lucky figuring out how to get that on there. I am going to try and do a few more blogs this next week but wanted to do a test blog and also warn everyone that we may have technical difficulties again. HA!! I hope not but you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment