Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had the best Thanksgiving this year! We are truly blessed!!

When I got home from work on Wednesday, I started cooking! I stayed up until 1:00 am cooking treats for our big meal. On Thanksgiving morning, Jonathan and I headed to Jonesboro to my Aunt Pam's house. This was the first year we had Thanksgiving in Jonesboro and it was very nice! With Becca and the twins being the only kids, of course they got all the attention. We had such good food and I ate entirely way too much. But that is ok by me because after all, Thanksgiving is only once a year! (That is my excuse anyway.) Jonathan and I went back to Mom's in Wynne where we stayed, along with The Bramell's, until Saturday. On Saturday, we came back to Batesville to watch the Arkansas/LSU game. Bramell party of five came and spent the night too!

I have to tell you what Becca said Saturday night. She was back in my room and Rhonda and I were in the living room, both holding babies. Lee and Jonathan were in the kitchen.
Becca: (running into the living room) Momma, Momma, I gotta pee.
Rhonda: I am rocking a baby go tell your dad.
Becca: (running into the kitchen) Dad, I am freaking out. I gotta pee.

LOL!!! Rhonda and I just busted out laughing! She really is hilarious! I didn't get too many pictures of Becca because she wouldn't be still or stop long enough.

Carley and Evan are just the sweetest little things. They are so different. Evan is all smiles and and just tiny. Carley loves to eat! She is such a chunk....or Tator, as Dad called her. Anyway, I took a lot of pictures. I know why Rhonda says she doesn't have time to take any. She really isn't lying. Really.


Uncle T playing with Evan

Look at those eyes!

My cousin Valerie and Carley

My Aunt Pam rocking sleepy Carley

Evan just loves Uncle Dale

That big gummy smile!

Nanny and Evan just chillin'

Evan laughing at Aunt Nanette

Bless his heart, he has no hair!


Becca wanted everyone to play ring around the rosie.....

...we all fall down! lol Silly girl!

Evan checking out Uncle T

Becca is such a good big sister!

LOVE THESE HATS!!


This girl can eat!!!

And when these babies want something, they are not shy about letting you know about it!

Sweet tator tank! lol


Look at this pitiful lip! We got so tickled watching her stick it out!!

I barely got this picture of Becca and Roger. And then she was gone....

Grammy and Evan

Bright eyes

Sticking her tongue out at me....

....getting fussy....

I love this one of Carley.

Nanny is not supposed to be lifting over 5 pounds....hmmmm.

I also love her hair. Just cracks me up!

Rhonda feeds one a bite then the other. While one is getting a bite, the other is crying for a bite. Bless their hearts. They act like Rhonda and Lee don't feed them! lol

Jonathan and Lee raked some leaves Sunday morning and built a fire.

Becca playing with the next door neighbors dog. (She wouldn't look up at me.)


I had the best time with my family this Thanksgiving. I am ready for this weekend. We are all going to Branson to take Becca to see all the Christmas lights. She is going to love it! I love seeing the world through her. She is just so smart and a very funny little girl! We are going to have a blast!!!

3 comments:

  1. carley ditch the binky, I have something for you to suck and you will have something run out your mouth and down your chin just like when you eat the rice cereal but it will taste much nicer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lets both cum in her mouth my girls all got c==k to suck when they were babies

      Delete
  2. open wide here it cums heehee

    ReplyDelete